Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

30% All Kuiu Gear Sale

The system has really nice ingredients. Lol it's clothes not a baking recipe.

I don't think I will ever go with kuiu. Looked at them pretty hard and grew tired of seeing the owners face plastered on everything. I'd rather save my coin and fund my own hunts then pad his pockets with high end apparel.

bro but how will everyone know youre a hardcore hunter without designer camo?

• Like 2

The system has really nice ingredients. Lol it's clothes not a baking recipe.

I don't think I will ever go with kuiu. Looked at them pretty hard and grew tired of seeing the owners face plastered on everything. I'd rather save my coin and fund my own hunts then pad his pockets with high end apparel.

Got to respect him standing behind his product.

Guest 300ultramag.

I agree with standing by the his company. Just a little less face time. I mean heck even Amanda got a high end model(Gino) for the coues hats and shirts.

I ordered a few different things on Thursday when the sale came on. Ive already received two orders that I ordered that day, but haven't had my first order even ship yet. Sucks. I've contacted them twice and they have said they are still processing orders from the sale.

Anyways, the stuff I did get is pretty nice. I love the flexibility in the pants and how they give in the thigh and crotch. I think it'll be great for climbing and hiking in coues and elk country. That has me sold more than anything else.