Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

30% All Kuiu Gear Sale

Got to stick up for kuiu as well. Been a customer from day one. I own a couple sets of kuiu and a couple of sets of other brands. I use kuiu for almost everything and this year, I bought some of the teton line to use in the desert for my bow hunts.

Jason's business model might be frustrating to some but I like the way the company is always working to better their products. Their black Friday sale has always been on the stuff in stock so it goes quick. Don't see to many of the other guys doing 30% off. I was able to get what I wanted. Merry Xmas to me.

I use it from Arizona to Alaska. Awesome stuff.

Brent

• Like 3

I was always the guy who scoffed at the high dollar hunting stuff. And yet....I just ordered some.

We will see how it performs for the rest of the year's hunts.

• Like 1

that would be cool if camo companies made their product in america and not china.

and wtf @ the terminology now a days. i thought it was called a jacket and pants, now its called a "system"

• Like 1

I ordered on Thursday. I received an email saying it was shipped on Saturday and it arrived on Monday.

Ordered Thursday should be here tonight.

Guest 300ultramag.

The system has really nice ingredients. Lol it's clothes not a baking recipe.

I don't think I will ever go with kuiu. Looked at them pretty hard and grew tired of seeing the owners face plastered on everything. I'd rather save my coin and fund my own hunts then pad his pockets with high end apparel.

• Like 1