Foundry Man

Found a nice Set of Antlers

I went out to the Burro's last evening, with my kids, to do some scouting and see if we could see some bucks. We only saw does, but my kids and I found this set of Coues antlers. We found the first one, then my kids got a lesson in shed hunting. We started making our circles, Looking for the match, about 15 minutes later, I was using my binocs, glassing the ridgetop, and I saw tines! The kids got to play "find the antler" game. I couldn't belive we found the other side!!! :lol: It was very cool. They were about 150 yards apart! Enjoy the photos!>>Jason

digiscopepicts034.jpg

digiscopepicts039.jpg

digiscopepicts038.jpg

digiscopepicts040.jpg

What do you all think? Is it a shooter?

WHooooHooo! Great set of sheds!!!! Very cool to see the kids experiencing it all....they'll remember that day! JIM>

Gosh dang man!! That is flippin SWEEEEEEEEEET!! Congrats on the finds!!!

Gosh dang man!! That is flippin SWEEEEEEEEEET!! Congrats on the finds!!!

DITTO!!!!

Thanks!! You can't really tell by the pictures, but the 1st tine on each side is pretty heavily bladed. I found a single a few weeks ago about a mile from where I picked up these and you could tell it came from the same gene pool. I would love to hunt this area on my Nov. rifle hunt, but it is sooooooooo thick!>>Jason

Thanks!! You can't really tell by the pictures, but the 1st tine on each side is pretty heavily bladed. I found a single a few weeks ago about a mile from where I picked up these and you could tell it came from the same gene pool. I would love to hunt this area on my Nov. rifle hunt, but it is sooooooooo thick!>>Jason

I agree some of that country is thick... I just don't know how to hunt it.....

j-