Sign in to follow this  
Couestracker

Leftover javelina tag success

This new portal account is kinda cool (compared to waiting for official results), they have my leftover javi tag listed in my account. So now I know I have 2 javelina tags coming, all before the official results are posted.

Mine's not showing anything and I sent mine in last Monday. Check hasn't been cashed either. Over 170 tags leftover for the hunt I put in for. I also wonder about the leftover tag list not being updated. Usually they update it daily the first week or two, this time around nothing.

Mine's not showing anything and I sent mine in last Monday. Check hasn't been cashed either. Over 170 tags leftover for the hunt I put in for. I also wonder about the leftover tag list not being updated. Usually they update it daily the first week or two, this time around nothing.

I'd give them a call asap.

Just called and sat on hold for 45 minutes. I finally had to give up and get back to work. Ugh.

Just called and sat on hold for 45 minutes. I finally had to give up and get back to work. Ugh.

I did the same thing. I think the "trick" is to select draw results (option 2?), then there's a option # for draw related issues. Good luck!

My leftover tag appeared in my portal late last week but still does not show up on their main site. Until I have a tag in my hand, which should be later next week, I'm not counting on anything.

not showing for me, but I called and was told I got a left over archery 33/37B

• Like 1

Just checked my portal account and it now shows both my 12A Turkey tag and 17A/B Javelina tag, which were both leftovers. Sweet.

• Like 1

Not showing here but called and was told I got the leftover tag for 37A Javelina

Went to game & fish and got my son and myself leftover tags for 37A. I hope I can find the little stinkers. This will be my sons first hunt.

Went to game & fish and got my son and myself leftover tags for 37A. I hope I can find the little stinkers. This will be my sons first hunt.

Hard to find them in the flats. Find a high point and glas, glass, glass! If it gets wet, find some tracks and follow them. Good luck, I hope your son gets one!