Sign in to follow this  
azcoyote

Where you hunting today (this month) and how is it looking so far??

Unit 24E Take the left at Lake Michigan road, go past the Red Maple trees, then a mile to Cactus Valley. Glass that area and you will see snow leopards, some moose, and if you get at the water hole a 200" mule deer will be there

• Like 4

Unit 24E Take the left at Lake Michigan road, go past the Red Maple trees, then a mile to Cactus Valley. Glass that area and you will see snow leopards, some moose, and if you get at the water hole a 200" mule deer will be there

:lol: :lol: :lol: Everybody knows there's no mule deer up there!

Thanks a F'ing lot for sharing MY secretly owned spot on the internets!!!! I just bought a new rifle and was told it would shoot 1500 yards so I was gonna use it on my archery hunt but no, now you messed it all up. I even hand loaded some Winchester white box for the occasion.

Thanks a F'ing lot for sharing MY secretly owned spot on the internets!!!! I just bought a new rifle and was told it would shoot 1500 yards so I was gonna use it on my archery hunt but no, now you messed it all up. I even hand loaded some Winchester white box for the occasion.

You get what you deserve when you shot at my Red Stag!! It's only fair I give up your spot!

You get what you deserve when you shot at my Red Stag!! It's only fair I give up your spot!
its a blue stag ya color blind fool!!! G&F should have tests for this upon receiving a license!! Wow! Some people, thinking AZ has red stag! Everyone knows we only have blue and the rare greenish blue (aqua man stag)
  • Like 2

I'm in the general area (about 800 yds) of a water hole. I took a couple of ranging shot at my decoy, but the rain is fogging up my old tasco. The news on my smart phone says it will rain more. Do you think that I should stay here or move to the nearest bar?