Sign in to follow this  
Bandido243

So . . .

So I have a late Dec tag. So where should I go? So whitetail are the ones with white on the tail right? So I'm too lazy to learn about them and go find them on my own so tell me where to go. Ok? But I don't want any sweet spots. I just want to know what you know about these things/places so I don't have to work as hard. Ok? Thx in advance.

• Like 1

Read the other post and find out what rifle will lob bullets out to 800+ yds. and then drive the roads and blaze away. If it has a white tail then it is a blacktail, a purple tail is a hippie, watch out for illegals could be any color, they are a protected species, and you will need a shovel to bury the mistakes.

There are many valuable resources available to stream online or play on DVD.

One of my favorite stories documents a young, nontypical buck's life as he ruts and struts his way from banishment by the herd due to a physical deformity only to return many adventures later as the lead buck.

The camera work on this project through storms in the inhospitable northern latitudes is impeccable. Filmed masterfully in 3D, you'll believe you are there.

Surprisingly, there is also some of the only known live footage of a Yeti. These Yeti's are known as Mogollon Man here in AZ, and knowing how to defang one while hunting in the rim units, may very well save your life.

So study the film for all your Coues insight, pack your Leatherman and be good for goodness sake.

• Like 1

One of my favorite stories documents a young, nontypical buck's life as he ruts and struts his way from banishment by the herd due to a physical deformity only to return many adventures later as the lead buck.

The camera work on this project through storms in the inhospitable northern latitudes is impeccable. Filmed masterfully in 3D, you'll believe you are there.

Surprisingly, there is also some of the only known live footage of a Yeti. These Yeti's are known as Mogollon Man here in AZ, and knowing how to defang one while hunting in the rim units, may very well save your life.

So study the film for all your Coues insight, pack your Leatherman and be good for goodness sake.

I don't think you got what it takes to defang me.

Thats exactly what the last Yeti said. And my what abominable halitosis, too.

I have Hermie do my light dental work.

• Like 1

Thats exactly what the last Yeti said. And my what abominable halitosis, too.

I have Hermie do my light dental work.

But Bumbles bounce...

• Like 1