257longshot

Drew Unit 33 Need Scouting Info

Prime spots or not there aint any deer left in 33...... :unsure:

longshot - one of the things you need to ask yourself is what kind of terrain you like to hunt. down low in ocotillos, mid elevation with grass and oaks/junipers or up high in pine trees. 33 offers all three types of hunting and you should decide which type you prefer and can then go from there. good luck.

Now you guys are getting soft on us! He hasn't even tried to keep in the conversation. He's probably busy on the other web site with the same question. ONE POST... I don't think so.

How about this... look at the game and fish report... tons of info there!

Now you guys are getting soft on us! He hasn't even tried to keep in the conversation. He's probably busy on the other web site with the same question. ONE POST... I don't think so.

I'm with you!

I'm with you!

Ive got a better idea, how bout gettin out the boots and wearing out some leather! thats what im gonna do for my december tag (3 gino)

Heres an idea on how to find some deer in 33..............................SCOUT!!!!! Geez man, all you have to do it look on the azgf website for some general areas. Then get out there and glass. There are plenty of deer to be found in 33.

Heres an idea on how to find some deer in 33..............................SCOUT!!!!! Geez man, all you have to do it look on the azgf website for some general areas. Then get out there and glass. There are plenty of deer to be found in 33.

SHHHhhhhhhh!!! There is not... they were all killed last season!!! ;) :lol: :lol:

step one: fill your truck up with gas, I thing thats what we all did on this site.

step two: as someone else said drive your boundries and find road that lead to the type of invironment that looks appealing to you.

step three: get out of your truck and find a high spot to glass from.

step four: glass

step five: move your location to another glassing spot and glass some more.

step six: If you don't like what you see move your location and repeat steps one thru five.

step seven: come back and visit us a little more often and tell us what you saw and where you saw it. (pics would be nice).

GOOD LUCK AND PLEASE REPORT BACK TO US

That is actually the best advice that any of us have put up yet, hunt4horns.... thanks. ;) :D