CouesWhitetail

July 2007 Guess the Score Contest

Thats cool I never win anything! I need to go get me a lottery ticket tonight! :lol:

I will get my guess on the net score to you.

Thanks Amanda and Doug

Great Buck!

I made a mistake and didn't enter in the guesses on page 7, so I have gone back and entered those and recalculated who the winners were. Everything is pretty much the same except it added two more winners for third place. So I will add two more prizes for that. I updated the results on the results page. Noel Arnold and azshtr are the two new third place winners. So please email me with your names and addresses so I can get a prize out to you. Sorry for the mistake!

RAC, I am still waiting to receive your guess on net score to break the tie for 1st place. Bownut already sent his in...thank you bownut.

Amanda

RAC was on here today if he does not give his net score I win first don't I!!!!!!!!lol :P

Ok, the tie-breaker has been decided and Bownut takes first place and RAC 2nd place. The net score was 113 6/8. Congratulations to everyone!

I still need mailing addresses and names for azshtr, effenjeff, grey hawk, coosefan and nmhunt4food. Please get those to me and I can get prizes out to you. Also, the last four of you listed there need to tell me if you want a keychain or a tshirt and also which design for your choice.

Thanks!

Amanda

No WAY!!! I've been gone for a week wonderin' how far off I was on the score only find out I actually won somethin'! WHOOO HOOO! Congrats to the winners and I will send my address in Amanda. Thanks Doug for the use of your beautiful buck in the contest ;) JIM>

Got a package in the mail today. All I can say is WOW!!! The knife Awesome. Just wanted to give another BIG Thanks to Amanda and Doug

YeeeHaa....I just got my Keychain outta the mailbox not 30 minutes ago! Very cool and thanks a bunch Amanda! JIM>