Sign in to follow this  
MT. CAT

Second chance to pay tag fees for any one who applied online

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should hunters who applied ONLINE and got drawn for deer, sheep. javelina or buffalo get a second chance to resubmit money orders or cashiers checks if they sent in personal checks the first time ?

• Yes
    • No

I don't feel there is a communication problem at all

In the printed regs it tells you step by step how to fill out the apps.

There web site has just about any info you need

I get a news letter email from them just about every other week

They are very good about telling you of any changes

My.02

I agree.....

I did draw an elk tag online and a deer tag by mail, with a money order, and I did vote no... I have nothing to gain by voting no..... I just get tired of everyone thinking they need a second chance..... you all sound just like Paris Hilton, Linsey Lohan, and Nichol Richie..... my goodness. :rolleyes: If you screw up, own up! Learn a lesson and go on..... welcome to the real world. If and when I screw up my application one of these days, (and I'm sure I will, eventually) I will be bumbed out too.... and I will suck it up and move on. That is my point... my $.02..... and my opinion.

:D

CnS

I dont see the big deal here. If they say no checks how hard is it to take money out of the bank and go buy a money order? if your gonna put it on a credit card and cant afford the tag fees then you need to cut your personal debt. thats americas debt prolbem anyways

I called game and fish today to get to the bottom of this deal. I was told that anybody that applied online was sent a letter telling them they would need to submit either a cashiers check or money order, NO PERSONAL CHECKS. But some of these adults that did not read the directions correctly sent in checks anyways. So game and fish deciding that they would send out a SECOND letter with there personal check telling them again that they couldn't accept personal checks, and instructed them to send out verified funds.

So since this directive wasn't on the books or regulations, it made the mistake acceptable to game and fish. David

I took my money orders to game and fish today, and the lady said they were going to extend the deadline to submit payment. Wish I would have known that sooner, it would have saved a drive from quuen creek. :(

I voted yes, I think the whole thing is kind of BS. Why not accept personal checks? Why not set it up so you could go online and pay with a credit card if drawn? I sent my M/O and then called this week too see if received and the lady told me she has no idea and wouldnt know until someitme next week, and that tags will not go out for another week after that. Plenty of time for personal checks to clear. I give em credit for getting rid of the vendor but there backup plan to pay sucks.