Sign in to follow this  
218buck

Application mistake

After applying for elk on line I discovered I had made a mistake on my second choice I already submitted it is there anything I can do thanks

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do. I've had it happen to friends and they have called azgfd and they basically said tough luck. Can't hurt to call though. Maybe since it's early in the process someone will do something for you. If not I guess you could change your credit card info to where it's wrong and when they charge your card it won't work. You'd have to give up this year and lose a bonus point but may be better than drawing a late cow tag or something!

• Like 3

If the surrender system was in place this is a prime example of when it would benefit the applicant. Just FYI we are working with the dept to try and get a system in place to make corrections on an app within 14 days of the deadline.

• Like 1

If the surrender system was in place this is a prime example of when it would benefit the applicant. Just FYI we are working with the dept to try and get a system in place to make corrections on an app within 14 days of the deadline.

NO this is a prime example of why an application should be stored in a cloud and editable by the person who started it ( administrator ) up until the change deadline for credit cards at least or within 48 hours of the draw

• Like 1