SpotNStalk

Hunter Ed point question

My boys took Hunter Ed back in Sept 2015 and the pt isn't showing up online(portal) . I called G&F and at first was told they weren't sure why and then was told that anybody that took the class from Sept to present that it wasn't uploaded yet but that they could see the pts on their side and that I wouldn't see it on the Portal until they loaded it. I told them that it didn't make sense that if they loaded it and they could see it then why wasn't it loaded into the Portal. Was basically told to apply and to trust them that the Hunter Ed pt was in there and would count for this draw.

Not that I don't trust them ! My question is if you or you know of someone that has taken the class since sept 2015 is your Hunter Ed pt showing ?

Thanks

It's been hit and miss with them...I called G&F after the only thing showing was points and no loyalty and HS point! Was told that's all that would show on-line, but they were all there...

A friend did hunters ed shortly before the draw a couple years ago and it didn't show up either. He called and was told they only update the web data a couple times a year. They should be good.

I took mine with my son and nephew and had to start calling in November and talked to 1 person who said they would look into it fast forward to January 4 last time of portal update still not there called again and then finally showed up a few days later

I had the same question. I asked and G&F told me that the points are in the system once you receive your card, but the online part of our accounts is only updated 3-4 times a year. I offered to update the online accounts more often than that. The woman said I probably couldn't do that. Oh well... She told me to trust that the points are in there. Perfect.

How old are your boy's? I ask because they won't get the bonus point until After a draw- after they are 10.

10 and 12.. They both had tags last year.

G&F must have had an update between sept and now . I'm going to call again Monday and see if I can't get a better understanding and find out when was the last update or next planned update .. Sorry guys but this might screw up and crash their site , better do paper apps!

They don't update the web often very cause they are always in a state of crisis trying to fix the last two draws.

Same. I took mine in Sept I think.

It didn't register online, and I called. They said although it doesn't show, it'll count in the elk hunt.

I'm hoping that's accurate.