capoeirajosh

First Lite Corrugate Guide Pants

Hey, guys! Selling my First Lite Corrugate Guide Pants. Got all new First Lite gear in fusion camo, so I am getting rid of my Max-1 stuff! Asking $100. Great condition. Size is Medium. Got them about a month ago. Can do PayPal and ship if need be. 20160201_134452.jpg

GUESS THE SIZE...

I GUESS MED

JAMES

• Like 2

They are indeed mediums!

FL makes quality products.

Awesome pants! Where did you find the Corrugates in Max1? They told me that they had a problem with the transfer process of Max1 on those pants and couldn't sell them. Wish they were the next size up!!

Awesome pants! Where did you find the Corrugates in Max1? They told me that they had a problem with the transfer process of Max1 on those pants and couldn't sell them. Wish they were the next size up!!

Yeah, they told me that too. They ended up figuring it out. Problem is, they are no longer going to be making realtree products. I just got lucky and they so happened to have a shipment of them in when I spoke with them.

Gotcha!! Good luck with the sale!

Thanks!

FL makes quality products.

You bet they do! It's all I wear!

I've been looking hard at these...but I believe I need a large (35 waist, 32 inseam). Since you have experience with them, I have a couple questions...since FL won't reply.

Do they have an elastic waste band? (Looks like it does in the product video and pics).

Do they hold up in the AZ brush and catclaw?

Are they too noisy for bow hunting?

Thanks

I've been looking hard at these...but I believe I need a large (35 waist, 32 inseam). Since you have experience with them, I have a couple questions...since FL won't reply.

Do they have an elastic waste band? (Looks like it does in the product video and pics).

Do they hold up in the AZ brush and catclaw?

Are they too noisy for bow hunting?

Thanks

Yes, they do have an elastic waist band. They have held up EXTREMELY well against catclaw. I put them through the ringer with that all last month. In my opinion, they are not too noisy for bowhunting. I have been at 40 yards from coues deer with them on multiple occasions. They are not as quiet as merino wool, but merino also isn't as durable.

Thanks a lot for the info! So, do you think a large would fit me better? 6' 170lbs 35" waiste 32" inseam.

Thanks a lot for the info! So, do you think a large would fit me better? 6' 170lbs 35" waiste 32" inseam.

No problem man! Yeah, I think a large would be good. I am a 33' waist and I where a medium.