Sign in to follow this  
azelkhunter2

NEW ........ARIZONA DEER ASSOCIATION RAFFLE..WINNER POSTED....

Guys click on the red box in the lower left corner. We have 200 tickets left. If you still have issues please call me at 602-228-1719. Dave

I sure dont see a red box at lower left corner. Pretty sure some of us just dont see your webpage as you do for some odd reason.

If you could open the raffle link then post it maybe that will get us in

I had to go thru facebook page to find it.. So know that if you type in azdeer.org it does NOT pull it up. YOU MUST GO TO FACEBOOK PAGE AND CLICK ON OFFICIAL AZDEER.ORG WITH THE BACKSLASHES AND SUCH LINK THEN IT COMES UP

I just bought the winning ticket! They know you won a big cooler, so they've cut you off, Mike! ;)

I just bought the winning ticket! They know you won a big cooler, so they've cut you off, Mike! ;)

Nope i won 2 tiny coolers. :)

• Like 1

Nope i won 2 tiny coolers. :)

My bad. You're still eligible then!

Only 23 tickets left !!!!!!!

Saw in your other post that they are sold out. When is the drawing?

I think you are confusing us with the AES. We just sold out and I will post a winner in the next day or so. I am on duty today and don't know if I will have a chance to draw a winner today. Thanks to all those that bought tickets

I think you are confusing us with the AES. We just sold out and I will post a winner in the next day or so. I am on duty today and don't know if I will have a chance to draw a winner today. Thanks to all those that bought tickets

Just noticed the difference. Sorry about that. Too many irons in the fire. Got ADA raffle tickets, but missed the AES raffle. Thanks!