Sign in to follow this  
Stephen b

15x56 Zeiss Conquest HD ( as New)- FS

Guess i must be questionable as well then as i have sold numerous binos at great prices on here. I have an optics addiction, firearms addiction, and so on as well. I could care less about the local businesses selling overpriced optics at full retail. I sell mone for what i think they should sell for, not what the dealer says they should sell for. I like to give out good deals to people when i sell my equipment. Because i dont care about pinching pennys. For instance my current swaros i am selling for $1200 instead of waiting 2 months for someone to come along and finally buy them for $1500 like everyone else on here. I sell for a quick sale and that is my right as they are mine. Anyone can sell as much and for whatever price they choose.

• Like 1

Yep awesone prices and yep you ship also. So does ebay. And yes unfortunately people will always bite when the price is right. I do wish Amanda would make this form mandatory that people posted in other areas it would be a lot harder for these guys to come in and sell their optics

hoghntr,

I posted my previous post before ( probably at same time) reading your other really fine and nice post about me above.

Ethics?? Well, fella, you know absolutely nothing about me, but you want to make all sorts of implied inferences. Community? Boy are you gracious; and what are you- the advertising police on here.

I have down nothing wrong here, and have followed any rules regarding any thing I have sold here. I am polite and believe me, am not trying to take advantage of anyone- you included. But you seem to have a beef with me because I have listed some of my nice optics here, and given people a fair deal. More than I can say regarding the mud you are throwing my way. BTW- only (3) of the optics I listed here were sold to people on this site, others were sold on another site.

I could say a few more things, but I will be gracious and hold my tongue from saying anything else; not really my style anyways. Just felt like I needed to defend myself ( more to others, if they had any ?'s regarding me).

Thanks for the warm welcome to your community.

Last thing I am going to say to you hoghntr:

Why is it you have such a problem with a fella from another "area" listing here. What is that about? Is it against the rules, or do you just not like "outside" people here.

And I do not really care at all about any answer you have to my ? It was more just a statement.

Why is it you have such a problem with a fella from another "area" listing here. What is that about? Is it against the rules, or do you just not like "outside" people here.

And I do not really care at all about any answer you have to my ? It was more just a statement.

Sir although some may be needing good optics prices i dont think many here are stupid.

Oh.. Welcome!

Don't pay attention to him. Hes the self appointed classifieds sheriff. He posts on 99.99% of the posts here and causes issues where there are none. Most know about it, and don't pay him any attention. I would suggest you do the same.

Hoghntr, you need to mind your business. If Amanda, or any other admin have an issue with it that's on them to take action, not you. ITS NOT YOUR PLACE to behave like you do. Nobody asked you too, and it's not needed.

• Like 1

Don't pay attention to him. Hes the self appointed classifieds sheriff. He posts on 99.99% of the posts here and causes issues where there are none. Most know about it, and don't pay him any attention. I would suggest you do the same.

Hoghntr, you need to mind your business. If Amanda, or any other admin have an issue with it that's on them to take action, not you. ITS NOT YOUR PLACE to behave like you do. Nobody asked you too, and it's not needed.

Well said Firstcoues. Hoghunter (Mike) please leave this fella alone. Stephen is doing nothing wrong here, buy or move on bro!!!!! I'm tired of guys like YOU Mike winning all the time about the classifieds, you sir are making an embarrassment to CW!!!

Thank you fellas for the support and clarifying how this usually goes with this member. It is appreciated.

I figured as much ( that this was this guy's MO); seems like all sites now days have some members that stand out for some behavior like this.

Well said Firstcoues. Hoghunter (Mike) please leave this fella alone. Stephen is doing nothing wrong here, buy or move on bro!!!!! I'm tired of guys like YOU Mike winning all the time about the classifieds, you sir are making an embarrassment to CW!!!

That's funny I just told somebody you'd be the first person to jump on board lol pick a side you always seem to waver

I did mistakenly leave Casey out when I mention to the first two people would be

Thank you fellas for the support and clarifying how this usually goes with this member. It is appreciated.

I figured as much ( that this was this guy's MO); seems like all sites now days have some members that stand out for some behavior like this.

Let me clarify more for you sir.

1.Casey never finished paying me for a item

2.Vowell always talks crap about me then acts like my friend in texts

3.Avj joe has left me hanging with ammo i paid for months ago.

Be careful sir who you choose to be on your side. And also little something i learned in military, beware of 1st person who welcomes you cuz often they are not so good.

Nope im not a moderator im just someone who gives a crap.

1.Casey never finished paying me for a item.

Actually, numb skull the way that worked out is I offered, and have several times since to pay you the, I think $10 difference that I messed up on and you said forget it. You also said something to the effect of you made enough money on this forum to make up for it. So don't go blaming that crap on me. I've tried several times to make ammends.

Be careful sir who you choose to be on your side. And also little something i learned in military, beware of 1st person who welcomes you cuz often they are not so good.

• Like 1

1.Casey never finished paying me for a item.

Actually, numb skull the way that worked out is I offered, and have several times since to pay you the, I think $10 difference that I messed up on and you said forget it. You also said something to the effect of you made enough money on this forum to make up for it. So don't go blaming that crap on me. I've tried several times to make ammends.

Casey you said you wanted a jacket i was selling then insisted i ship the thing to you. I drug my sick kid to post office and shipped the coat you had to have for trip to flagstaff but could not pull over at happy valley and get it from me cuz you didnt want wife upset with you. I later received partial payment and i said no biggy i have gotten plenty of good deals on here you then said "no sir im a man of my word" or some such thing and said you would send the $ when you get some then you went on to buy 2 or 3 items on coues within next couple days and never sent me money.

Casey your not the 1st to dislike me and with scripture below my name you wont be the last!

Some guys just get bent cuz i bought something they wanted. L.O.L. it is just a thing guys. A gun, binocs, scope, maybe a piano my kiddo got... Whatever the thing might be is it really worth being a complete backstabbing doofus over?? Fyi i rcvd some backpay $ that gov owed me and about done playing now so hopefully that will help ease tensions with those few haters.

I better follow up and say few things about WHY i post like that.

Members of coues say things like what a great family this is. Great community etc. ......I feel as if a guy that comes on this site solely to sell optics from another state really does nothing but insult us and our hunt community......

hoghntr-

I said I was done saying anything to you. But dude.... In all seriousness, Get OFF of my listing here and settle any beef you have with others or me elsewhere! Have a problem with others or even me, send a PM; but stop spewing your stuff here. This is not the place; not fair to me or others.

Your quote above about talking about how you see this being a "great family..and great community". Well, if this is how you do family, and think this helps community; lets just say, I do not see that you are helping any of that by what you are doing here.

And the part above about you implying that I was in some way by posting a listing on this site, that it was somehow doing "nothing but insult us and and our hunt community". Well... you fella take care of that all by yourself.

And one other thing, in the immediate post above you mention that some here may have a problem about you having a scripture verse in your tag line signature. Well, I personally have no problem with that at all; but I do have a problem with some of the hypocrisy with regards to how you are acting here.

So, at least please stay off my listing here.

I better follow up and say few things about WHY i post like that.

Members of coues say things like what a great family this is. Great community etc. ......I feel as if a guy that comes on this site solely to sell optics from another state really does nothing but insult us and our hunt community......

hoghntr-

I said I was done saying anything to you. But dude.... In all seriousness, Get OFF of my listing here and settle any beef you have with others or me elsewhere! Have a problem with others or even me, send a PM; but stop spewing your stuff here. This is not the place; not fair to me or others.

Your quote above about talking about how you see this being a "great family..and great community". Well, if this is how you do family, and think this helps community; lets just say, I do not see that you are helping any of that by what you are doing here.

And the part above about you implying that I was in some way by posting a listing on this site, that it was somehow doing "nothing but insult us and and our hunt community". Well... you fella take care of that all by yourself.

And one other thing, in the immediate post above you mention that some here may have a problem about you having a scripture verse in your tag line signature. Well, I personally have no problem with that at all; but I do have a problem with some of the hypocrisy with regards to how you are acting here.

So, at least please stay off my listing here.

Sir you you thanked them for sticking up for you so think it is only fare i say my peace.