Sign in to follow this  
Wrk2Hnt

delete

Decided I want to pay a vehicle off and not think about payments anymore. I love these binos but stick to my 15s most of the time. All black, installed winged eye cups and winged cover, still has objective covers, and case. I don't know how to tell what year they were made but I'm sure someone can help with that. Will post pictures later from the computer or can text them. $1000 o.b.o FTF

Located in Chandler

Price too high? Not sure what these go for right now other than what I paid about 2 years ago. I assume they hold their value.

If they go to $500 I will take them:) Good luck with the sale. I think your price is in the ball park.....

I don't think they will go that low. Paid a lot more than than. But I might do $500 cash with something cool.

they are rebuilt/refurbished by swarovski. thats why they have a DA serial number. theyre not from 2004. theyre just as good as any sawrovski binos IMO. good luck.

All I know is I bought them from Euro optics "certified used" and they have worked perfect. I love how much more light they gather in the morning before you can put the 15s on.