I cant wait for my archery javelina hunt or the deer hunts!!

the best part about it is, i got a good buddy who im hunting with for four days in october, guidind a guy in november, and then my hunt in december! woohoo!!

the best part about it is, i got a good buddy who im hunting with for four days in october, guidind a guy in november, and then my hunt in december! woohoo!!

Casey, I just love your enthusiasm about hunting. You remind me of myself when I was your age. I spent every hour of every day off in the woods since I was 10 yrs old. I hope you're keeping a journal because when you get my age you won't remember all the times scouting & hunting. :huh: You think you will but you won't. :blink: Go get'em!

One more thing...........don't worry about getting to the top of the mountain to fast. Start using them new glasses and slow down!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

TJ

Casey, I just love your enthusiasm about hunting. You remind me of myself when I was your age. I spent every hour of every day off in the woods since I was 10 yrs old. I hope you're keeping a journal because when you get my age you won't remember all the times scouting & hunting. :huh: You think you will but you won't. :blink: Go get'em!

One more thing...........don't worry about getting to the top of the mountain to fast. Start using them new glasses and slow down!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

TJ

My parents dont like my enthusiasm as much as i or your self do! they wish it was towards someting else, school, finding a career orientated job...

my passion is hunting, dont really care what people think about that, that is my passion and is my love! i could do it every day! Jim told me last year that he wished he had my enthusiasm. its kinda funny... when i am running, or doing ANYTHING that can have any positive effect on hunting, i tell my self that i am doing it for hunting. IE working out, its not for better health, or to get me in shape for when i apply to BP, its to get me in shape for my december tag, guiding in october, november, and putting on a glassing clinic on against all those Swaro guys on gamehauler's daughters hunt! :)

!

;)

and putting on a glassing clinic on against all those Swaro guys on gamehauler's daughters hunt! :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: that's a challenge I will take personally. :huh: Glassing Clinic, how funny is that :lol: :lol: :lol: It will be ok Casey, because you won't be the first one we had to educate on finding the critters. ;) ;) ;) It will make you a better hunter once you ride along on GH's daughter's hunt. ;) :P

TJ

!

;)

and putting on a glassing clinic on against all those Swaro guys on gamehauler's daughters hunt! :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: that's a challenge I will take personally. :huh: Glassing Clinic, how funny is that :lol: :lol: :lol: It will be ok Casey, because you won't be the first one we had to educate on finding the critters. ;) ;) ;) It will make you a better hunter once you ride along on GH's daughter's hunt. ;) :P

TJ

I'm thinkin' that if Master Guide Casey is going on Linnea's hunt, then no one else need bother show up.... :rolleyes: :unsure: :huh: ;) :D

Don't take it to personal Casey. :P Some of these rim hunters take their hunting pretty serious. :unsure: :blink: :rolleyes: ;)

TJ

Thats kinda what ive been implying, and i told mike that but i didnt want to flat out come out and say it :D

i mean shes only lookin for a spike right? I can findspikes like nobodies busniess :D

Gino, TJ, you guys can tag along and make sure my LEICAS dont get sracthed when im packin out that 390" head. but no need to bring those swaros ;)

Casey :angry:

If you run off my Swaro guys

Your going to see this old man put a Butt Woop'n on you like you have never seen ;)

Have you ever thought of stand up comedy cause thats HILARIOUS!!!! :D

Just playin! They know im kidding... I just hope they can take the but whoopin my eyes are gonna lay on them :D

Gino, TJ, dont get your feelings hurt, im just a 22 year old punk kid... so my dad tells me anyways lol!

Here is the differance between a wise older man

and a 22 year old punk kid

post-1778-1185982500.gif

Be Careful Young'n :D

That's funny :lol: :lol:

Casey-

If you are a betting man I would put your money on us old farts. :P :lol:

BTW.... I use Steiners.....

Thats kinda what ive been implying, and i told mike that but i didnt want to flat out come out and say it :D

i mean shes only lookin for a spike right? I can findspikes like nobodies busniess :D

Gino, TJ, you guys can tag along and make sure my LEICAS dont get sracthed when im packin out that 390" head. but no need to bring those swaros ;)

If you pack out her 390" bull I will be glad to carry your LEICAS so they don't get SCRATCHED and you aren't one of those guys who has to wear designer camo clothing with a neck tie and hair in place under a new camo hat are you? Caus you going to look funny with us old non punk kids. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll take real good care of them tascos or what ever they are! ;)

Mike, don't let Casey know about my collect of things in my camper.

Gino,Troy.......Remember to use you southern hospitality on this southerner. :lol: :P

Designer camo? come on man i blow so many bears of camo out per season i buy what ever is cheapest!!!

Setiners? oh man, ill bring my 10x23 wind rivers, your be better off glassin with those :D

Gino, show me all the hospitality you want brotha ;)

anyways, im lookin forward to it! remeber guys, when im runnin circles around you all, I AM only 22 years old....

Designer camo? come on man i blow so many bears of camo out per season i buy what ever is cheapest!!!

Setiners? oh man, ill bring my 10x23 wind rivers, your be better off glassin with those :D

Gino, show me all the hospitality you want brotha ;)

anyways, im lookin forward to it! remeber guys, when im runnin circles around you all, I AM only 22 years old....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: