All BS'n aside, i really am looking forward to huntin with tj, gino, mike everyone! even if i get schooled im still looking forward to it! should be a blast! ill bring my 2 quads and see what we can come up with!

All BS'n aside, i really am looking forward to huntin with tj, gino, mike everyone! even if i get schooled im still looking forward to it! should be a blast! ill bring my 2 quads and see what we can come up with!

Who said We were hunting with you??? :rolleyes: :lol:

Actually..... :huh: .... did you get invited... or did you just invite yourself??? :rolleyes: :unsure: :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gino....any idea where mike is planning on having this big camp? :blink: I'm sure he is providing all the eats for at least one night wouldn't you think? ;)

Casey.......Do you know how to cook? Looks like Mike is going to need one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TJ

Are you kidding me??? I didnt get 6'3 260 lbs my not knowing how to cook!

Ask Jim about me and my dutch oven! I will cook up a stew like you guys have never eaten! i have this secre reciepe called lil porky... that will flat fling a cravin' on ya! then for desert make some cobbler in the dutch over.... oh man im gettin full just thinkin about it!

Are you kidding me??? I didnt get 6'3 260 lbs my not knowing how to cook!

Ask Jim about me and my dutch oven! I will cook up a stew like you guys have never eaten! i have this secre reciepe called lil porky... that will flat fling a cravin' on ya! then for desert make some cobbler in the dutch over.... oh man im gettin full just thinkin about it!

Now we're talkin my language. :D Bring it on! :) ;)

I dont know, the way Gino talks, im not welcome :(

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :o

Gino....any idea where mike is planning on having this big camp? :blink: I'm sure he is providing all the eats for at least one night wouldn't you think? ;)

Casey.......Do you know how to cook? Looks like Mike is going to need one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TJ

I am looking forward to this....... I like the way your thinkin' TJ...... :D ....

Mike, buys all the food....... and spirits.....;)

Casey, cooks and does dishes.....

"We" find the bull and get all the glory..... :D

Linnea, shoots the bull (one shot) and Casey packs out all the meat that We bone out......

We, enjoy a big celebration meal & Party!......

Casey, cleans up..... <_<

We, bask in our glory.... :D :D :lol: :lol:

Perfect!!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol:

TJ

I am looking forward to this....... I like the way your thinkin' TJ...... :D ....

Casey, cooks and does dishes.....

"We" find the bull and get all the glory..... :D

Linnea, shoots the bull (one shot) and Casey packs out all the meat that We] bone out......

Casey, cleans up..... <_<

We, bask in our glory.... :D :D :lol: :lol:

It's all set in stone as far as I'm concerned. Mike will see this tomorrow and I know he won't have a problem with this being it's for his daughter. Right on Gino! :D

TJ

Casey, cooks and Gino does dishes.....

"We" find the bull and WE ALL get the glory..... :D

Linnea, shoots the bull (one shot) and Casey packs out all the meat that We couldnt handle cause we are to weak and old......

We all help, clean up..... <_<

We all, bask in our glory.... :D :D :lol: :lol:

your right, it is perfect!

Notice To All Members:

I have set up an Account at the Bank of GameHauler

Anyone wishing to Donate to off set the cost of this hunt

which keeps going up with every post

PLEASE PM me and I will tell you where to send the money

Thanks in advance,

Mike