Notice To All Members:

I have set up an Account at the Bank of GameHauler

Anyone wishing to Donate to off set the cost of this hunt

which keeps going up with every post

PLEASE PM me and I will tell you where to send the money

Thanks in advance,

Mike

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like you got this hunt covered Mike I guess I will just bring up my Polaris Ranger and sit in camp with a few brews

and wait for the call to come haul it out. ;) :lol:

Notice To All Members:

I have set up an Account at the Bank of GameHauler

Anyone wishing to Donate to off set the cost of this hunt

which keeps going up with every post

PLEASE PM me and I will tell you where to send the money

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I missed this topic somehow......but after readin through it, I think I want to be on this hunt also! Sounds like all the hard work is already being done by everyone else, so you need someone to sit in camp and eat Casey's cookin'! That'd be a job for me :D BTW.....Casey isn't joking about his cookin' skills.......he does make one heck of a dutch oven cobbler! As a warning though...he's not used to sleeping in his own bed alone, so you'll need to figure out which one of ya is willing to share a sleepin' bag with him! :lol: :P

LOL Jim, I thought we discussed keeping this between ourselves! I promised not to tell anyone about how you had to jump in my bag cause you thought you saw the boogie man!

It wasn't the boogie man........it was a big spider! Oh wait.......no, that was when I was with Shorty, he was nice enough to share his bag with me that night ;) You aint turning it around on me about the boogie man, that was all you dude! You're just lucky Christian let ya sleep in his bag wih him, 'Cause you weren't spoonin' with me! :lol: :P :ph34r:

It wasn't the boogie man........it was a big spider! Oh wait.......no, that was when I was with Shorty, he was nice enough to share his bag with me that night ;) You aint turning it around on me about the boogie man, that was all you dude! You're just lucky Christian let ya sleep in his bag wih him, 'Cause you weren't spoonin' with me! :lol: :P :ph34r:

That is a bad visual..... I almost lost my cookies all over the key board..... Awwk!! :blink:

:lol: :lol: Pillow biters!!!! :rolleyes: :unsure: :rolleyes: :lol:

Why do you think I always brought my tent and didn't stay in the trailer with all of ya. So I wouldn't have to deal with that kinda stuff

Why do you think I always brought my tent and didn't stay in the trailer with all of ya. So I wouldn't have to deal with that kinda stuff

Cause no one could stand Jerry's snoring!!! hahahaha!!!!

Ok OK ok, it was a mean ole' rattlesnake that had Jim begging me to share my Army issue mummy bag!

Cause no one could stand Jerry's snoring!!! hahahaha!!!!

Ok OK ok, it was a mean ole' rattlesnake that had Jim begging me to share my Army issue mummy bag!

Iam startin to wonder bout yall :huh: