Sign in to follow this  
Lv2hnt

Found in 23S ...

I called Kevin and offered him a hug. He said he feels better now:)

• Like 2

Lv2hunt and wildheritage taxidermy thanks for posting this and getting it back to its owner! Class Act for sure, I can see myself in this position of loosing something in the field, yes I am very forgetful!!!!

If I am hunting in 23 or near by you have earned my business, I will definitely let you mount my next animal. Being honest and class act pays pays off!

Thanks again

• Like 2

Thought I would share the story behind these Binos. A good friend of mine happened to draw the 23 South early archery tag last year. He has Parkinson disease and can be a bit forgetful sometimes. A bunch of us decided to give him a helping hand, and one of us loaned him a pair of binos and case. He killed a great bull and in the midst of all the excitement, laid them down. It's a dream of all of ours to find a pair of Binos or something like that in the brush. Dale found these, and showing his true character, found the owner. Anybody else could have walked away with a pair of binoculars. Dale is a talented artist and honest guy. He has my recomendation for any taxidermy work!

• Like 11

Great job guys- great ending to this story. I would hope as well that if I ever lose hunting equipment that someone would make the effort to return it to me.

Btw I lost $100 recently. If anyone sees one around its mine- says 100 on it with a picture of Ben Franklin. I would like it back :)

Lv2hnt, please let us know what you are going to do with this new found glory please. Just kidders

• Like 1

You realize heather and dale are both capable of posting this. Never understood why someone takes it upon themselves to think they need to step in. Guess you gotta get the glory

What is your problem? Why do you jump on the Debbie Downer band wagon like this?

• Like 1

You realize heather and dale are both capable of posting this. Never understood why someone takes it upon themselves to think they need to step in. Guess you gotta get the glory

What is your problem? Why do you jump on the Debbie Downer band wagon like this?

I'm pretty sure Kevin was just being protective of Dale & Heather. I think this whole thing was a misunderstanding......Plus I gave him a hug so he feels better now:)

Adam

That was a very rude thing to say to a really great guy! Tom deserves a public apology in my opinion.