bonecollector

Pending New Record Archery Coues

Guest 300ultramag.

This guy doesn't care!!! He's got giant coues antlers to hold every day!!! If it were me You could poke my eye and take my money!!! I shot a big coues. The end. Lights out

I've hunted the San Carlos twice, and came home empty handed both times. I did miss a really nice buck on one of those hunts. For anyone thinking the San Carlos is an easy hunt - it isn't. All those sunny slopes feeding into the Black and Salt from the North are countered by super thick oak country hills on the SC. It's a perfect place for bucks to grow old with little pressure. It's extremely hard to glass, loaded with lions (and bears). This notion of roids or whatever has been floating around a long time - sheer nonsense. The San Carlos grows huge bulls, huge deer, huge bear, great turkey populations because it has the perfect habitat and limited pressure.

Great buck congrats to the hunter. Not to derail the thread even more but I have talked to SC Game and Fish and WMAT Game and Fish bosses and in casual conversation the topic of steroids (and radio collaring) was mentioned. They both hinted that other Roided up their rez's elk. There is definitely alot of pride in each's elk herd and a rivalry that us non tribal guys have very little to do with.

The question was asked about rez animals being allowed in the books. That was the only reason i said what i heard. Nothing to bash the harvest. Not a hater. At least not this topic. Haters will hate and d1cks will be d1cks. Not you lark i actually almost like you.