Sign in to follow this  
mgorm16640

Guns

Ruger Blackhawk Bisley 357 Magnum with extra grips, original grips also included, RCBS carbide dies, brass and hard cast bullets. Box and a half of 357, 3 boxes of 38 special. Tack driver with mag loads $600

Ruger Mark 3 target, loaded chamber indicator changed out with factory upgrade, not shot much, could throw in a few boxes of shells. $250.00

Fox Model B shotgun 16 gauge, Double trigger, extractors. I think it is choked C, M. Hammers quail. Stock seems cut down, great gun for a teen. Almost a full case of 6 shot included. $575.00

Remington Spartan 12 Gauge/223 Rem. 3 choke tubes IC, M, F. Redfield 1-4 power scope, iron sights upgraded to fiber optics. Great and versatile coyote setup. Soft case included. Rifle is accurate with factory laods, but have never loaded for it, so I am unsure of its full potential. $650.00

Located in Flagstaff, PM with any questions

post-13839-0-33582000-1457831792_thumb.jpg

post-13839-0-48580200-1457831901_thumb.jpg

post-13839-0-18387100-1457832046_thumb.jpg

post-13839-0-73941800-1457832181_thumb.jpg

It looks like all these were taken care of really well. I have a similar 16 but single trigger. That combo gun is really nice also. Good luck with your sale. I would keep them.

PM sent on Mark 3.

It looks like all these were taken care of really well. I have a similar 16 but single trigger. That combo gun is really nice also. Good luck with your sale. I would keep them.

got a similar one in 20 gauge. If this one was a 20 I'd be all over it. Nice guns for sure.

I really want that mark 3, let me know if JLG doesn't take it. Funds are tight right now, but that is one sweet pistol.

As of now the Mark 3 is spoken for. Will update if it falls through. PM was sent to see if offers were ok. Offers are fine, worst I can say is no thank you.