Sign in to follow this  
anthonyrmatthews

Bear Pic

After blowing up the pic to get a better look he looks like a nice mature bear . He is definitely a shooter thats for sure. If you want to pass on him I will shoot him for you and tell you what his skull measures ?

Looks like a good bear to me..... his head looks small compared to his body..... that is a good sign of a big bear. Go smoke him up!!! ;)

After blowing up the pic to get a better look he looks like a nice mature bear . He is definitely a shooter thats for sure. If you want to pass on him I will shoot him for you and tell you what his skull measures ?

YEP, I agree

Thank you all for the advice. So, any advice on how to try and watch this bear to hunt him? I mean should I stay high and just glass the whole area, or get in there and try and find where he is bedding. I think I might know where he may water. Do bears cover lots of country, or is there a good chance he is still around? Hope these are not too many questions. Like I said, I am trying my best to learn. Thank you so much!

glass, look for sign, maybe try to call him in. right now i'd think about every bear in the country is in the prickly pears gettin a purple tongue. Lark,