Sign in to follow this  
trkyslr

Tagged out! Pic heavy

Besides my 3 I was apart of 12 other kills this season with my hunting buddies. We killed our last one Sunday. Here's a collage of all the birds/hero pics. Already can't wait until next springs season.

post-12303-0-93850100-1462310056_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3

What tips would you give for bowhunting turkeys without a blind? I'll be going out these weekend bowhunting turkeys with or without a blind.

I've never hunted birds other than here in Az. I have got to make it a Bucket List item for sure before I get much older.

You are certainly living a dream and thanks for sharing trkysir. :)

TJ

Thanks guys! 120carp I'll send you a pm with a couple searches of my past posts as this would take me another 4 hours of typing time to type out.

Thank you! Those pics of you waiting to draw are the coolest!

What species do you believe you're killing there? They look mostly like easterns but a couple almost look like rios in the collage.

Brademan, they're all rios. Some of them do have some darker colors but in this area we get some unique colors due to the iridescence off/and the lush habitat. Also no easterns anywhere close to this area.

Awesome pictures of some awesome birds. Looks like another fantastic spring. Way to go.