Pac8541

Rem 700 trigger

Swapped out a trigger from my personal precision rifle so this one's for sale.

Jewell HVR with top safety and bolt release. This is a drop-in replacement for a factory trigger and requires the use of the factory trigger pins, bolt stop, and bolt stop spring. Its currently set at 3lbs but it is adjustable in weight from 1.5ozs to 4.5lbs. Terrific trigger and in VERY good condition. I am a Remington Certified 700 armorer and this has been meticulously cared for and maintained.

$175 shipped.

IMG_3877.jpg

• Like 1

Moved to a Timney 510 for the wider shoe. I like the feel of it better and it matches my other rifle so there's no difference between the 2. The Jewell's are awesome but it boils down to mostly personal preference.

BTW, I can do the install if you're local.

Thanks for the offer to install. I've installed all of my Jewells so far. Picked up my first Timney last month for my 243 but haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Am waiting to see how I like it. Also want to try one of the Calvin elites in my 308 when I get to that gun.

Thanks for the offer to install. I've installed all of my Jewells so far. Picked up my first Timney last month for my 243 but haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Am waiting to see how I like it. Also want to try one of the Calvin elites in my 308 when I get to that gun.

The offer to install is open to all, thought that may sweeten the deal :D Getting the pin, spring, and bolt stop to line up can be a little tricky for someone not familiar.

Hump Day price drop: $175 shipped.

Near the middle school, QC rd/Ellsworth roughly.

• Like 1

CWT SPECIAL! $150 SHIPPED!!!

All sold, thank you gents!