Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Writer

Pertinent Trivia Question #3

Here ya go. -TONY

“The time will come when public opinion will no longer tolerate amusements based on the mistreatment and killing of animals. The time will come, but when? When will we reach the point that hunting, the pleasure in killing animals for sport, will be regarded as a mental aberration?”

I do know this one, but will wait to see if someone else get it.

PM sent.

Aldo Luepold

I doubt Ol' Aldo would have ever said anything like that. He was very PRO hunting. :blink:

And none of the other guesses are right either. Don't forget; no googling! -TONY

Don't know, but I'll guess an ignorant or lesser educated person who'd I'd love to sit and have a long chat with. A lot of wording in that quote that I don't care for at all and could really get me going.

He's dead if that makes you feel better.

Don't know, but I'll guess an ignorant or lesser educated person who'd I'd love to sit and have a long chat with. A lot of wording in that quote that I don't care for at all and could really get me going.

Hmmm. I think if he was still alive you might be outgunned in that match. ;)

Then again, I have no idea about your education. -TONY

I just wish educated people would learn from others rather than instill their beliefs on all just because they think they are mentally superior.

The discussion would still be a good one even if I am outgunned, close to PHD in engineering and sciences so I always enjoy a good conversation!

You might indeed be able to hold your own then if dead men could debate. ;) -TONY