Flatlander

Topo Map Printing

Years ago when unloved in Utah I had a map store that could print custom 7.5 minute series topo maps. Does anyone know of a service here in AZ that does something similar? I've tried wide world of maps, they were basically useless.

We have a new sponsor on board that I think can make you any type of map you like. I haven't yet done the sponsor spotlight to highlight what he offers, but here is a link to his website. And perhaps he will come and comment here for you too.

gameplannermaps.com

Hello Flatlander, My name is Ed Vergin, I am the owner of Game Planner Maps. Amanda is correct, I can custom print any USGS 7.5' Topographic Series map you would like. I also provide a Free Map Viewer which gives you the tools to print your own hunting maps. The Map Viewer contains a variety of base maps and layers of information relevant to hunting (ie; USGS 7.5' quad boundaries, unit boundaries, surface ownership, surface water, roads/trails, and even general game ranges). Its free to use, just register with a valid email and check your inbox/spam folder for a confirmation email.

You can also use the Map Viewer to design your own 21X27" map and download the PDFs and attach them to an order for a Game Planner DIY Map and I'll print them on water and tear resistant paper.

A Game Planner DIY Map is like getting two USGS 7.5' quads printed back to back on water/tear resistant paper, and you get the added benefit of any of the layers available on the Map Viewer.

I offer several other map options and I'm always happy to talk to you about maps.

I'm offering 10% off Maps and 30% off Memberships to all CouesWhitetail.com members with coupon CouesBuck

I'll provide more details about all the products and services in the Game Planner Maps Sponsor Spotlight. www.GAMEPLANNERMAPS.com

Fire away if you have any questions

-Ed

• Like 2

Well I suppose I could not have tee'd that up any better if I had tried.

Thanks for the info, I will be in touch.

Ed Is there anyway to preserve my markups (features and attributes) when printing my map onto a USGS topo?

You can also go directly to the BLM office and have them print the area and scale of the map. I think they run about $7.50.

Little cheaper for trying out a new spot. " Whelp, ain't ever going here again!!!" ha ha ha

Thanks for your help Ed! Looking forward to seeing these maps we made.

I tried to register to check out site - keeps repeating register page with password boxes empty tried a couple different one get nothing but repeat of same issue ??

l restarted computer - tried agin same results

No problem registering for me. Be sure to check your e-mail and finish the process. Nice viewer for a really nice price (free).

Whitesheep is correct, please check your email inbox and spam folder for the Game Planner confirmation email. If you fail to receive the email just hang tight, I review all registrations and manually activate most of them if they go unconfirmed. Add ed@gameplannermaps to your contacts, occasionally I send out email notifications about updates, specials, contests, giveaways, and to guarantee delivery of your confirmation email.

Thanks

Ed