Lance

Hard horned and velvet bulls!

Ya, know..... I might be mistaken but I think I saw pics of that bull last year..... the new pic triggered a memory...... He looks like a bull that Hunt'n coues hunted last year..... and I think Grong has the pics.... :unsure: :huh: ... I dun know... but he is a cool bull and I do now think you are right on your score Lance....

Thanks for sharing guys. :)

;)

That is an incredible bull!!! I was also thinking higher on score until the new pics showed up......doesn't matter on that bull though!!! JIM>

I can only cup up with about 32-35 inches of extra points. The mass measurements end after the royal, so there wouldn't be any extra on top. I think Lance has hit it pretty close with his original score. Since the points don't shoot out far from the main beam, he doesn't get a big outside spread. I would think he is about 340-350. He will be even bigger next year no matter what how much rain we get. David

I can only cup up with about 32-35 inches of extra points. The mass measurements end after the royal, so there wouldn't be any extra on top. I think Lance has hit it pretty close with his original score. Since the points don't shoot out far from the main beam, he doesn't get a big outside spread. I would think he is about 340-350. He will be even bigger next year no matter what how much rain we get. David

He was dang near that big last year.... I found the pics. Hunt'n coues was as close as 20-25 yds to this bull last year and couldn't close it.... :blink: It wasn't really his fault.... he was stalking a bigger bull and this one feed past him in a little draw.... after that he couldn't get close enough to get an arrow in him. :( I'm kinda glad considering how good he looks this year!

post-996-1187313519.jpg

post-996-1187313858.jpg

That pretty much sums it up. I had a buddy glassing while I was putting the sneak on the other bull and when I turned around and looked at my buddy he was frantically makind the international big bull sign( his hands above his head). :o

The whole time I was thinking to my self- Yea doofus I see the bull he's 100yrds out) :unsure:

Well turns out he was trying to tell me to look to my right cause Mr. Trash was 20 yrds from me feeding thru a small draw :( :(

And no I never new he was there. :(

OH that is just to cool to see what he looks like this year!!!!!!! Me and my hunter last year hunted the bull as hard as we could and couldn't pull it together. Got some decent video of him at 100 yards with all his cows. It was a treat just to see a bull like that. What a hoss!! Can't wait to see the hard horn pics of him. Keep us posted with those.

Any new hardhorned pics yet?

He is hard horned. I don't think he will ever get all the velvet out of his nooks and crannies but he is trying.

He is hard horned. I don't think he will ever get all the velvet out of his nooks and crannies but he is trying.

LAAAAANCE :blink:

No new Pics :unsure:

You Butt Head :D

looks kinda strange that the grass is not green in the last pics. is that this years pics.

Ultra scroll up about 8 post's ;)

It was last years.

:lol: :lol: