lancetkenyon

Things That Piss Me Off

So are they really passing a law that everyone on the watch list can't buy a gun? Cuz if there's a secret back room government agency deciding who is on said list or not, that's gonna Piss me off

The president can propose it, but it'll never pass congress or hold up to the supreme court. Totally unconstitutional to revoke a persons rights without due process. Keeping them off airplanes? Sure, you dont have a right to fly any where. You do have a right to keep and bare arms.

This is exactly why our founding fathers set up a government with checks and balances.

• Like 2

So are they really passing a law that everyone on the watch list can't buy a gun? Cuz if there's a secret back room government agency deciding who is on said list or not, that's gonna Piss me off

The president can propose it, but it'll never pass congress or hold up to the supreme court. Totally unconstitutional to revoke a persons rights without due process. Keeping them off airplanes? Sure, you dont have a right to fly any where. You do have a right to keep and bare arms.

This is exactly why our founding fathers set up a government with checks and balances.

Asset forfeiture is very similar. Any state or federal entity can seize your money, and assets even if you are not convicted of any wrong doing. Good luck getting it back. IRS is notorious for bypassing due process. The Federal leftists, and their flying monkey's, have mastered the art of bypassing the "checks and balances", implemented by our forefathers, who were pretty smart men.

People who want to butcher grandpas rifle.

rlhnaf.gif

Yeah I can't stand those guys

People who want to butcher grandpas rifle.

rlhnaf.gif
Yeah I can't stand those guys

We pulled your from the dark side..... for now.

There is a "homeless" guy with "cancer" at the 17 and Greenway just about everyday.. Holding the same sign saying "I only need $24 for a room tonight".. I watch people give him money and afterwards he adds the cash to his existing stack of cash that he pulls out of his pocket...

I work my butt off and I don't make chump change but, this guys has better cash flow than I do!!!

The last time I gave money to a guy in front of a store (never again), my wife said "You can at least say thank you" so.... He punched her in the face!!! In front of my son who was 5 years old at the time!! He was terrified until daddy showed him what to do to somebody that hurts a lady.. HAHA

Really hope you took the money back from the guy that you gave it from.

Exact reason I will never again give money to anyone. I did once and proceeded to watch them come out of walmart with a 24 pack of bud light... Yep... #neveragain

It never ceases to amaze me the people that come up to me asking for money that are already to the intoxication point that they can barely get the words out to ask for money and/or even stand up. I just think to myself "you had the money for beer" and hop in the truck and drive off... Call me a jerk but im annoyed by it way too much,

People I mean idiots who start forest fires because they can't camp without a camp fire.....

No, its because they are morons and dont know how to put their camp fires OUT... "Oh I can leave this smoldering, what could happen"