Sign in to follow this  
nlacost

Stolen Bows

i dont know if its possible to follow up on that ad if its already been deleted but it does seem strange for someone to post that and then delete it that quick. i guess they could of sold them super fast but sounds little fishy to me

IF its the same Maverick351 that's on here then that is pretty low even if its a joke..

Ross and the guys are such good guys...they dont deserve this. but twice in one week. Thats crazy

• Like 1

That's pretty messed up. Hope they catch them.

I did see this add on backpage earlier

Oh man that is funny. "That just ain't right laugh"

You have to read the entire add to get the joke

Glad the property damage and theft of property entertains you guys....I posted it up to get the word out,not make light of..we were asking the outdoor community to keep an eye out and watch our backs....

• Like 1

Glad the property damage and theft of property entertains you guys....I posted it up to get the word out,not make light of..we were asking the outdoor community to keep an eye out and watch our backs....

No disrespect, but every time someone comments this thread gets more exposure. I already shared it with a buddy in Yuma trying to help from your Facebook page.

Can you share the video footage?

Well even though I'm sure it's a joke it's roadhunter who did it and found it. I don't find it funny and think it's actually sad that some post would break into the store in the first place. I think it's even sadder that someone would be a big enough butt hole to post an ad like that and try to lower someone's reputation that they work hard to achieve. Roadhunter knows he and I don't see eye to eye and that I think he's worthless and a lil bitch boy.

• Like 1

As a matter of fact I know there are police on this forum who can trace and track ip addresses and contact backpage about ads. I beg any of them to track that ad and see who really posted it. Besides working in the industry how stupid would you have to be to post an ad like that knowing it would be found and reported and on top of that the price is more than the bow sells for retail.

Well even though I'm sure it's a joke it's roadhunter who did it and found it. I don't find it funny and think it's actually sad that some post would break into the store in the first place. I think it's even sadder that someone would be a big enough butt hole to post an ad like that and try to lower someone's reputation that they work hard to achieve. Roadhunter knows he and I don't see eye to eye and that I think he's worthless and a lil bitch boy.

As a matter of fact I know there are police on this forum who can trace and track ip addresses and contact backpage about ads. I beg any of them to track that ad and see who really posted it. Besides working in the industry how stupid would you have to be to post an ad like that knowing it would be found and reported and on top of that the price is more than the bow sells for retail.

Any crime committed against a person trying to earn an honest living is just crappy. there's no good in it. But....

Twice in one week? There's more than a little humor/irony in that. File an insurance claim, beef up your security system & write it off as one of life's crappier lessons.

Theses guys are just giving you all a little good natured ribbing. If that's as thick as your skin is, you ladies probably ought to avoid not only internet forums, but also construction sites, machine shops, police stations, fire houses, military bases, bars, sporting event... you know, basically any where that men hang out.

Don't go all Lark on us.

• Like 3

I can handle ribbing but trying to associate ones name and reputation in a community with a crime is a bit much. I have already spoken to one of the guys at ross and given all information I can to help them and to clear my name in any association with the crime. Anyone who has personal issues with me knows I am not that hard to track down and find.

Anyone who has met me will tell you I am the most immature SOB on this forum and all the groups you mention all hang here...I got the joke it was just a little tacky..if it wasnt at our expense I would have chuckled too..and yes I am ex military and ex construction(mason),used to be a welder on the pipelines...We do appreciate the help though!

• Like 2

Anyone who has met me will tell you I am the most immature SOB on this forum and all the groups you mention all hang here...I got the joke it was just a little tacky..if it wasnt at our expense I would have chuckled too..and yes I am ex military and ex construction(mason),used to be a welder on the pipelines...We do appreciate the help though!

Ross is a squared away shop, whenever ive been in there the guys are super helpful and pleasant. I sincerely do hope you find the aholes responsible.

I'm not asking nor do I expect anybody to feel sorry for me and anyway I just simply wish the person responsible could do so other than behind the keyboard or at the very least have some sort of proof before he makes an accusation like that. There are some of you on here that I do not get along with and who do not like me and that is fine we are all entitled to our opinions but I guarantee if I went on here accusing somebody of something illegal it would cause some issues as well