Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

New pellet guns suck!

I'm talking about the less than 50 dollar rifles. I didn't buy a red rider but bought the power line 880 ($30 bucks) I know not to expect much for that money and times change. I had that gun years ago and it was better built than this piece of crap! I'm sure the one I had and the one I just bought are foreign built (china land )

I am sure you own a .22lr. Take a look at Aquila super colibri ammo. It is powderless and is only propelled by the primer. They are quieter than any 1000 fps pellet rifle so long as you shoot it out of a rifle. ( handgun, they still make a pretty good bang)

• Like 2

I am sure you own a .22lr. Take a look at Aquila super colibri ammo. It is powderless and is only propelled by the primer. They are quieter than any 1000 fps pellet rifle so long as you shoot it out of a rifle. ( handgun, they still make a pretty good bang)

i have a suppressor for .22 caliber. I bought this for the nieces just getting started. They live in the city, where I'm at an 06 won't bother the neighbors. But yes the colibri ammo is awesome! Even thru a regular .22
  • Like 1

I picked up a nice crossman 1200fps .177 model with a suppressor and a 2 stage trigger on sale at big 5 for $85 a couple months ago. This thing is a tack driver at 20 yards and quickly fixed my pigeon problems. Of cours I threw away the p.o.s. 4x scope it came with and mounted up a larger 9x p.o.s. bushnell that came off a .243 kit I bought a few years ago. This little air rifle is fun, I cant wait to kill some squirrels and/or rabbits with it this fall.

Some times its worth checking those sales flyers before you toss them in the recycling bin. :)

• Like 1

Sheridan blue streak is a classic and can't beat it. Helping my dad today to repair the one I learned to shoot about 30 years ago. Needed a new seal kit and still shooting strong.