jp0212

Best way to meet hunting bros

Thats a hefty investment for a hunting partner... I might as well buy a piece of property or a few cushy guided hunts!!

Have kids. Take them out at an early age and teach them. Then, when they turn 10, they make the best hunting partners imaginable. Carbon copies of the way you teach them.

Have kids. Take them out at an early age and teach them. Then, when they turn 10, they make the best hunting partners imaginable. Carbon copies of the way you teach them.

That works well until they get older if they are athletic and like sports. Now high school football season starts and runs through early archery deer season , and then basketball runs through late archery season..lol

• Like 2

Thats a hefty investment for a hunting partner... I might as well buy a piece of property or a few cushy guided hunts!!

If you ever have kids you will change that thought.

• Like 4

Met one of my best hunting buddies, and cwt member randomly in Snowflake. He had an AES hat on. Asked him if he drew anything. The way Jims eyes lit up and his instant excitement when I told him I had a December deer tag, I knew we'd get along.

Also met my hunting buddy Matt here.

I only have 1 consistent hunting buddy, but we have been friends since we met in high school. We mix in some friends from work occasionally but they are not as consistent at wanting to do everything. We know each others expectations and work with it. We don't always agree on hunting strategy or tactics but we always listen to each other and respect what the other is saying.

Good hunting buddies are hard to find. I have 2 little hunting buddies that are being groomed for some years down the road though so I will have another one on the ticket in about 6 years, and another one a few years after that.

• Like 3

Backpage advertisement

• Like 2