Evan

Looks like a buffalo hunt coming up

Sorry Evan for jumping in your post. :( excitement runneth over. ;)

I will let you know when mine is

No worries, for all to enjoy! Congrats

I have petting zoo buff tag but perfect for me right now and freezer will be full. :) stoked and ready for buff burgers!!!

I think I have the same hunt hoghntr, let me know what dates you get.

Its more of a harvest than a hunt. :) but you won't remember that when you sit down at the dinner table. ;)

How many points did ya'll have?

I had 3 bonus points to draw my cow only hunt that starts in a few days. I applied twice for bull and this was the first time I applied for cow and got drawn. :)

• Like 4

Oh by the way if you ever have this tag and hunt there make sure you stop at the ranch house and check out LOL I was in such a hurry to get the meat down to the Butcher and in the freezer and make sure I made it back to my kids game we just loaded it up and I smoked and right past the building. My buddy that was following me called me and said Mike you better stop the game and fish guys doing about 70 miles an hour trying to catch you LOL oops :-)

Evan put some dang pictures up!!! :) man tell your buddies thanks again, heck I didn't even have a hand in loading mine. You all saved me extra pain. 😃 are they available for the October elk season??? ;)

• Like 2

Ill work on a story soon as I finish off this shift at work! Any one of those guys if free would help out anyone at any time!

• Like 1