Kilimanjaro

I can't believe it finally happened!!

Very cool Scott! I echo Doug's sentiments; Kudos on the outstanding changes in your life. You seem charmed but we all know that you have to 'make your own luck' in life, and you certainly seem to have full control over where you're headed! Best regards to you & yours on your adventure!

Hopefully you'll still browse this site in the months & years to come so you can get a look at the coues that my kids are going to be killing down in your old stomping grounds on the border. ;)

S.

:)

Congrats, Scottyboy!! Best of luck and best of wishes to you and your family!! When you get a line on Rocky Mountain Sheep hunting up that way, will you drop me a line? Also.... if you plan on hunting in AZ ever again, you should definately buy a lifetime hunting lic. before you leave! It will save you Tons of money in the long run!! You will still have to pay non-res. tag fees, but you won't have to ever buy a non-res. hunting lic. ($151.00 per year) :) Plus you are not part of the 10% cap!!

Best of Luck!!

CnS

Also.... if you plan on hunting in AZ ever again, you should definately buy a lifetime hunting lic. before you leave! It will save you Tons of money in the long run!! You will still have to pay non-res. tag fees, but you won't have to ever buy a non-res. hunting lic. ($151.00 per year) :) Plus you are not part of the 10% cap!!

Best of Luck!!

CnS

Great suggestion, Gino! -TONY

thanks guys!! I may be moving to MT from AZ, but there's no way ya'll be be getting rid of me here on CWT!! Who's gonna fill you in on the hunting reports from up there if I leave??! Plus, this place ain't no good without at least 1 Texan in the mix.. too many Arizonans together in one place isn't any good for anybody involved!! I think its the sun and heat out here that gets to ya'll over the years!!! :D :D

I certainly am getting myself a lifetime license here.. It'll be money well spent that'll be put to good use for many, many years to come!

Wooo Hooo Scottyboy

Glad to hear you got your wish. Again!

Montana will love you and you and your family will love it back I am sure. It will be a big culture shock for you but it is not in a bad way.

You'll have to find time to learn to speak "Canuk" Eh,. Cause those northern border jumpers don't usually speak spanish.

Remember, Cabela's ships anywhere so when you need to update the family in warm outerwear, keep the catalog handy.

I think we should hold a raffle before you leave . A good plan might be to Raffle off some of your honey holes along the border. that oughta get you some traveling cash!

Take care and look me up if you get to Sidney, NE or Southeastern Wyoming!

I

Cool man!!! Glad to see everything working out for you. Enjoy it and good luck.

I went ahead and took ya'lls advise and went out this morning to the G&F office and bought me a LIFETIME license.. Tough pill to swallow at first, but when you break it down, it'll have paid for itself in about 4 seasons.. that leaves me MANY more to hunt here in AZ for free! I plan on chasin my Mearns quail till I'm too old to climb up those hills! Not to mention it keeps my in the resident pool when it comes to the sheep, elk and 'lope draws..

Wooo HOOOOO! Look at all those 12, 11 and 10 foot peaks READY to be bagged! Ice axe and crampons?

Congrats man, appreciate all of the adventures and pictures, best of luck! Thanks again for helping protect our southern border & now the northern border!

http://americasroof.com/highest/mt.shtml

AzP&Y

Doug

Doug, thanks for the awesome link!

I think I'll be plenty busy in MT for a LONG time! There are tons of peaks to practice on in that state.. It is a super cool state to live in if you like hiking and climbing! Not too shabby a place to live either if your into the whole hunting, fishing, backpacking, snow skiing scene as well! ;) I think I'm gonna fit in quite alright!