Sign in to follow this  
ctafoya

Bearded Dragon

Leatherback bearded dragon. She is just over a year old. Very sweet disposition. We got her a year ago from some crazy lady who had her in a 5 gallon tank. Kids don't have the time for her or we would keep her. I'm just trying to recoup a little back from what I put into the new cage. Cage and all the lamps thermometers and cricket cage was about $300. Wife wants horns and or hides in trade. Cash also works. She likes to eat a lot, lizard not wife, crickets and or salads daily. She isn't picky. If she can fit it in her mouth she'll eat it. She is also very regular. Cage needs regular cleanings. post-4317-0-04952900-1468204994_thumb.jpgpost-4317-0-18706900-1468205013_thumb.jpgpost-4317-0-53868200-1468205029_thumb.jpgpost-4317-0-01094700-1468205045_thumb.jpgpost-4317-0-93345400-1468205061_thumb.jpgpost-4317-0-38429100-1468205082_thumb.jpgpost-4317-0-28784600-1468205098_thumb.jpgpost-4317-0-95390900-1468205117_thumb.jpgpost-4317-0-15483100-1468205137_thumb.jpg

How easy is she to handle? Friendly obviously with kids. What horns and hides you looking for?

Very easy to handle. I've hand fed her before. She doesn't want chalkies. Pretty much any hides.

Elk or deer? What's cash price

Bump for a sweet lizard. I use to have bearded dragons, leopard geckos, tarantulas, scorpions, snakes......then had a kid and wife said no more. Now I have a kid, 3 dogs, and a fish. Good luck with the sale/ trades.

She would have to see pictures of the hides. Cash price would be $200 to try to recover some of the cost of the setup.

Antlers for decoration or projects? Matter if elk or coues?

She's looking for decorations. Elk preferably

Great pet. My kids had a couple when they were smaller. Good luck with your sale!

On 4/20/2020 at 7:43 AM, emmanuelglover said:

he is very cute but very expensive:(

I'm sorry if your  bathroom is broken, but there is no need to crap on his post. Have a modicum of decorum.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, youngdon said:

I'm sorry if you're bathroom is broken, but there is no need to crap on his post. Have a modicum of decorum.

Post is 4 years old and and Emmanualglover just made his 1st post about a bearded dragon. 🤷‍♂️ 🤔 

its probably dead from old age by now......

• Haha 1

Guest emmanuelglover

Wow, he is very huge! I have always dreamed of such a pet, but my parents are categorically against it and believe that this is an ordinary lizard. Ohh, I'm really sorry to realize that I will never have such a sweet friend around. The first time I saw a bearded dragon with my cousin, and it was then that I fell in love with this animal! Since then I have read a lot of interesting information about these animals. On the site https://officiallypets.com/best-bearded-dragon-enclosure/ I found a huge article on how to properly care for them. Do you have any advice to convince my parents of the safety of this animal!