Sign in to follow this  
TwoGuns

Kachina bulls alive and well

The boys were back in the field at Kachina last night. There were 10 bulls in the field, and a friend of mine, and my bro in law buckhorn, were able to watch them for quite a while. At one point they were hanging out only 45 yards from the fence.

Here are some pics my buddy sent me.

Darci_Pics_feb05_029.jpg

Darci_Pics_feb05_021.jpg

Darci_Pics_feb05_020.jpg

Darci_Pics_feb05_018.jpg

David,

I did not see the NT in the group when I saw them in the meadow two and three eves ago. The biggest one in the meadow Monday was the one I posted pics of a couple weeks ago, the 6x7 in velvet in front of a house in Forest Highlands. He looked to be 340 stripped.

Doug~RR

yeah, have to agree with doug, dont think the big one from last year was there. My friend said there was a pretty good non typical that had 7 or 8 pts on each side, but also said it was like a 350 class bull. I will see if he can email me some more pics.

darren

yeah, have to agree with doug, dont think the big one from last year was there. My friend said there was a pretty good non typical that had 7 or 8 pts on each side, but also said it was like a 350 class bull. I will see if he can email me some more pics.

darren

Here's some Kachina bulls from Wednesday night...The top two pics and the last pic are the same group of bulls. The middle two pics are a different group of bulls in the same area.

e80285cc.jpg

e80285f9.jpg

e80285ae.jpg

e8028591.jpg

e80284f5.jpg