Sign in to follow this  
TOBY

swaro spotters

Opinions from guys who have had both 65 and 80 objectives. Worth the extra dough? Hd that big of a difference? My mad money is in the used non hd range right now. I currently use my 15x56 and are hands down the best. Just trying to reach out a little further. Sure there is a topic on this already but thanks for any input.

• Like 2

Just traded my 65 non hd. In time I will replace it. Mid morning and late evening it's nice to have that extra distance. Mid day with heat waves was worthless for me. Hd seems to be "needed" for photography and a "nice to have" for General glassing. There is a non hd 65 on Craigslist. That is the one I traded. I had just sent it in to be cleaned so it's basically brand new. The guy is a great seller and easy to work with.

Definitely worth going with the 80mm. I have the non HD and it works fine. The added weight people talk about has never been an issue. The added magnification really helps at long distances.

these were taken through the Swaro 30-70-95 spotting scope these first two were at over 2 miles.

FullSizeRender_zpsrinq6dbw.jpg

IMG_0708_zpsz2hdiudl.jpg

these were at a mile plus

IMG_0630_zpsqqmz2zyq.jpg

IMG_0621_zpsq5r7adf6.jpg

dang that is a big wide bull. its always fun to see big bulls and then see a bull that puts them all to shame

dang that is a big wide bull. its always fun to see big bulls and then see a bull that puts them all to shame

yes he is I normally don't give animals I hunt nicknames but I called this one Mack because he is so wide you could drive a Mack truck between his horns.