firstcoueswas80

cheek weld riser suggestions

I got the talleys for my 28 nosler today. Went to mount the hd5, and wouldn't you know it, I need maybe 1/8=1/16 more clearance. Looks like ill be going with the highs.

I've never pout a pouch like this on a rifle so need suggesting.

I would like it to have a zip pouch on the right side for plugs (my first braked rifle) and a few rounds.

I was just looking for a cheek riser this past Monday. I came up on this one on amazon. Looks like it gives a pretty good rise/rest.

https://www.amazon.com/Voodoo-Tactical-Buttstock-Carrier-Coyote/dp/B007FTAS8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468511036&sr=8-1&keywords=rifle+stock+cheek+pad

How come you didnt have Kyle put on one of those stock packs?

Brent

If the mediums I wanted to use would have worked, I wouldn't need one. But, they're a touch too low so I need highs and I'll need the stock pack.

I use the Tactical Works, Inc. "TAC OPS" packs. I have 3 of them. They are a touch more than some others, but fantastic quality. $35 each. Has a zippered pouch and loops, or no loops if you choose. They come in Black, Coyote brown, OD green, or Multicam. Right and left hand options too. Nice comfortablr suede cheek pad.

20160423_170223_zpsg0ldstiz.jpg

20160423_170239_zps7ytuhv5i.jpg

20160423_170257_zpswy6cbvil.jpg

20160611_071413_zps8gkykbdq.jpg

20151128_151037_zpskuqubmeg.jpg

• Like 2

Nope, but I like the look of that BALS Mk-2. Just curious how it would shoot offhand or kneeling if you didn't drop the squeeze bag.

Take a file to the barrel, and make room for the scope ! Touch up the finish, and noone will ever know.