Sign in to follow this  
AZ RANGER

WTB good pellet gun

My son has been wanting a pellet gun for a while. His birthday is coming up and I'd like to get him a decent one. I don't know much about them but looking for something in the 1000-1200 FPS range. Somethinh a 9-10 year old could handle and cock himself. Does anybody have one laying around they need to get rid of or a suggestion on a good one to buy. I would appreciate it thank you

I would go to Airguns of Arizona if you ever have a chance. They have everything you could imagine including every price range. They are located in Gilbert on Elliot Rd.

• Like 1

What are you looking to spend?

Looking to spend around $150

Thanks for the info guys.

my grandfather had a benjamin sheridan model 397 and it was a great pellet gun. It was years ago when i was a kid but it was a pump model bolt action very reliable.

my grandfather had a benjamin sheridan model 397 and it was a great pellet gun. It was years ago when i was a kid but it was a pump model bolt action very reliable.

My dad has the same gun...I grew up shooting it over 30 yrs ago. Started losing pressure earlier this year and I helped him replace the seals in it while we were there on vacation and good as new! Not bad for almost 40 yr old air rifle.

Cut my teeth on an old .22 Benjamin pump gun. A fond memory. The single cock guns tend to have very heavy triggers, if you go that

route, try to get one with an adjustable trigger. Have fun!

I have the .20 caliber Benjamin stainless I think it's silver very good gun. If I get another one it would be the .177 or .22 call just cause easier to find pellets.