Sign in to follow this  
mikaele

Looking good in 3C

Ran into this bull last night while javelina hunting. I've been accused of shooting the first bull I see, but probably would not pass on this 20 yard opportunity.

post-3966-0-24840600-1472658253.jpg

post-3966-0-19075100-1472658263_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Yep choot it! choot it!lol

Hopefully, he will get at least a few nights to bust a nut and spread those genes before he is potentially taken out of play by some guy with a stick and a string.

Nice bull

Hopefully, he will get at least a few nights to bust a nut and spread those genes before he is potentially taken out of play by some guy with a stick and a string.

Nice bull

Yeah, no tag for me the best I can do is a javelina. I swear I've seen this bull come back to the same little draw 3 years now and have never seen any archery guys in there. Maybe he's the broodstock for 3C now.

Nice bull! Which javelina hunt is going on right now?

Over the counter archery. It's a tough hunt, not as much glassable area as the desert and fewer numbers, just takes a lot of walking and a little luck. They also seem to be more nomatic up here for some reason.

Nice bull! Which javelina hunt is going on right now?

Over the counter archery. It's a tough hunt, not as much glassable area as the desert and fewer numbers, just takes a lot of walking and a little luck. They also seem to be more nomatic up here for some reason.

Didn't even know they had that! I used to see a herd in 4b all the time, wish I'd known they had a fall season!