Sign in to follow this  
Barnesboy

Good start to the fall season.

This year has been good to me for bears. Unfortunately I didn't tag out during the archery season but I still have the rifle hunt starting the 30th. I have video of one bear which is a very big boar that has two red strips going down his back.(For some reason I can't upload the video. So if anyone can help that would be awesome) I was able to get to 89 yards before he took off. The other boar is a really cool color phase with a all black head and then all blonde body. Have never seen one like that before. Also saw a sow with 2 Cubs one of which was a cinnamon color.

post-11419-0-08715200-1473216190_thumb.png

• Like 1

PM his location and I will go video him for you and send it to you :-O

Hey am always willing to help fellow hunters out with filling tags. If someone has a tag for a animal and I know were exactly a trophy quality animal is. I'll meet you some where and take you right to that spot and let you sling lead. But this is a little different cause the bear we got a video of would be a very good contender for new state record with a bow. I know how some people like to exaggerate about the animals they see but me and the other 2 guys with me easily think he is state record potential. So this spot is staying a secret for now haha.

• Like 1

Hope you get a tag on him good luck

I hope I do to. After getting one chance at him already, I just can't stop thinking about Red Strip(one of my buddy's cam up with the name haha) and how big he was. Definitely an adrenaline rush spot and stalking these guys with a bow

Ya "Blondie" is by far the coolest colored phased bear I have seen. If I see him on the 30th before I see "Red Strip" I'll shoot him in a heart beat also.