Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

Trophy Jack

I had the Pleasure of doing a little target practice in the woods with Bowhunter4life (Mike) and his son, Jared. I must say the lil' guy can shoot!! We put him on a solid rest and at 110 yds he pulled a 2 1/2" group with a gun he had never shot before!! Then on the out of the field we happened upon a Trophy jack rabbit. With one well placed shot from his borrowed rifle he shot his first rabbit... dropped him in his tracks!!! :D It was great!!!! He handed the gun back to his Dad and went tearing out to recover his prize!!!! :D What a HOOT!!! Then Jared packed his Jack to the pick-up and we loaded him up. No camera in the field so we took some much deserved trophy photos in the yard. I love to share time with kids in the woods.... mine and the children of family and friends.... it is Priceless!!

Congrats, Jared!!!!

CnS

post-996-1188876066_thumb.jpg

post-996-1188876391_thumb.jpg

Congrats to Jared on the Trophy Jack!

I can't wait till my nephews are old enough!!! JIM>

Great job C-n-S (Cottons-n-Southerns)

I will be sure to let everyone know about your guiding service.

Mike, thats great your boy smackin that jack.

Sounds like a great time had by all

Way to go Jared ;)

Mike

Awsome, I would have liked to have seen the look on his face when that jack hit the dirt. Cong.

TJ

Way to go Jared!! Looks like that you are all ready to go for your November Coues hunt!

Mark

PS: Nice rifle!

Great job............I'm surprised you could spot him since he was camoed out...hehehe

that little patch is from bowsnipers 30/06 ;)

Yeah... my wife is still giving me crap about that lil' patch...... she thinks the pic should show it all!!! :blink: :rolleyes: