Sign in to follow this  
mattys281

Got a sweet deal on a new bow - Mathews No-Cam HTR

So after my diamond bow took a dump on me a couple weeks ago, I went back & forth between repair or replacing it. In the end, I decided to do both. I like it enough to not want to retire it yet, so he's currently at Bowtech getting warranty work done, and in the mean time I went shopping.

I've been eye-balling Mathews No-Cam's online ever since they came out, as I think this is probably the most innovative bow I've seen in the last 10 years at least. After a few days of watching different bows on ebay & checking out AT, I came across an ad Texas Archery (www.thebowzone.com). They're clearing out this year & last year models to make room for the 2017 bows, so they have some pretty slick deals going on. I picked up a brand new in the box 70# 29" No-cam HTR for $750 to my door. That's a hard deal to beat and the shipping was fast (showed up in 5 business days).

I've had it for a couple weeks already, but didn't get time to put it together & start playing with it until today. This bow does not disappoint. It's not incredibly fast (only about 7 or 8 fps better than my Black Ice), but it's incredilby smooth on the shot and quiet.

If you're in the market for a new bow, I highly recommend talking to these guys, could save you hundreds.

post-1431-0-93586300-1474160386_thumb.jpeg

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/68064-looks-like-im-in-the-market-for-a-new-bow-rip-tank-rip-my-friend/

Limb gave out on it. Just got it back the other day, and I have to say that overall I'm very impressed with bowtechs response time. When I first contacted them on a Saturday morning, they responded to me with return instructions within 3 hours. Pretty impressive for a weekend. Then when I shipped it to them after a few days I got the delivery notification from ups. The following morning I had an email from them saying it was fixed and had been shipped back already. Less than 24 hours to fix and send back.

Overall, I think bowtechs warranty work is 1st rate. They stand behind their products and haul butt to fix your gear if something goes wrong. But.... the very best customer service is the one you never need. Hopefully I never need to find out how good mathews warranty is.

Broken limb:

Mathews warranty is great last year during my archery hunt i took a spill with my no cam strapped to my pack busted my bottom limbs and bent a cam...EVERYTHING but the riser was replaced in less than 2 weeks no questions asked.

• Like 1