AZkiller

Lost bull

Azkiller...I sent a PM...waiting on response.

I found the shooter. Kinda sad I had 3 ppl contact me about this. Aren't there only 10 tags for that hunt?
Elk are tough

All the more reason to respect them enough not to take questionable shots with inferior equipment. Of course they can kill an elk but it seems there are many MANY times that they don't.

im sorry mr perfect, im sure you never make a mistake

• Like 2

I found the shooter. Kinda sad I had 3 ppl contact me about this. Aren't there only 10 tags for that hunt?
Elk are tough

All the more reason to respect them enough not to take questionable shots with inferior equipment. Of course they can kill an elk but it seems there are many MANY times that they don't.

There should be a meme for this post!

• Like 1

Elk are tough

What the heck is your problem?!? No I have never let an animal walk around for a week like this! I'm only asking that people think about how to harvest an animal as large as an elk ethically. If that makes me a azz so be it.

Elk are tough

There should be a meme for this post!

If you didn't read my post in loyds voice you're life is deprived

• Like 4

Elk are tough

What the heck is your problem?!? No I have never let an animal walk around for a week like this! I'm only asking that people think about how to harvest an animal as large as an elk ethically. If that makes me a azz so be it.

Im just saying, shoot happens sometimes. adrenaline is a heck of a drug

So what is your story about all those items and 1 elk? Did you harvest that bull? Some back ground on this would be nice as a learning tool.

• Like 2

so, the dead bull you found was hit by potentially 3 different people? 2 different broadheads and a muzzle loader?

• Like 4

Yes the expandable was from last year. The elk completely healed with that in a vertebrae. The muzzy was from this year and the muzzle loader is from Monday.

So, someone in your party killed a bull with a muzzle loader that had been previously wounded in the archery hunt? Or you happened upon a dead bull with a pocket full of projectiles lodged in it?

• Like 2