Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

Hunt stories book?

I've read some awesome stories on here about different hunts, most recently kidso's Rez bear hunt and the guy that kayaked thru wilderness and shot a big buck. Some of these stories are book worthy! Is there a way to get the stories and pics in a book every few years? I'd buy a copy and if it was an E-book lots of people would. Just an idea.

• Like 1

You'd need a release from everyone in the stories and pics, but yeah. Good luck getting that from Naturegirl.

• Like 3

You'd need a release from everyone in the stories and pics, but yeah. Good luck getting that from Naturegirl.

she's an unsolved mysteries story. Only edge know the real romance that happens in the woods! As far as releases, if it's already posted on the net do you still need a release form?

she's an unsolved mysteries story. Only edge know the real romance that happens in the woods! As far as releases, if it's already posted on the net do you still need a release form?
Was more like a whorror story.
  • Like 1

Was more like a whorror story.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I see what you did there!

• Like 1

I bet trphyhntr has some good stories to share

"There I was, sitting in my Elk blind, cruising for chicks on backpage.com on my cell phone....."

:D

a 6x6 came by, guessing 350" but just saw Becky and her friend were having a 2 for 1 special for the next 3hours. I was faced with a hard decision...
  • Like 1

Can't believe I'm derailing my own post, and it's not a half bad idea at that! You people corrupt me.

Welcome to the dark side
I've been your dark neighbor for years. I used to have non dark privileges.
  • Like 1