Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

hanging baited trail cams

I normally just use a block of salt, but today I may have crossed the line. I put a trump/ pence sign on my garage door with a trail cam. I sure hope to bag a liberal!

• Like 14

Lol. You're gonna get a ton of activity! :)

So unethical! I am so glad I was raised right (better than you I mean) and put my boots on the ground and hunt for my liberals. Can't wait until all cameras are outlawed. Who cares if a dem. Or lib. Takes a little of my freedom!

;)

So unethical! I am so glad I was raised right (better than you I mean) and put my boots on the ground and hunt for my liberals. Can't wait until all cameras are outlawed. Who cares if a dem. Or lib. Takes a little of my freedom!

;)

Well if I get a pic of one , I am certainly not gonna tell what district. Thats gonna be my honey hole. ;)

• Like 2

I've had 3 Trump signs stolen from my front yard. If you get a pic of one please post it. I imagine that it will just look like your average clueless democrat thought.

• Like 3

Im thinking about putting up a 'punch hillary in the __________!' sign. Good idea on the camera, I'd love to see who steals it.

• Like 1

Im thinking about putting up a 'punch hillary in the __________!' sign. Good idea on the camera, I'd love to see who steals it.

That would be one ugly sign with her face on it.

Guest oneshot

...Ahhh, longing for the days when a throat punch was an acceptable response.....

...Ahhh, longing for the days when a throat punch was an acceptable response.....
lol, those were the days. Quick and simple.