Sign in to follow this  
Mog

Plantation shutters

Anyone have any experience with these? We are interested in putting these in our new home, appreciate any advice or recommendations. Home is 2500 sq ft, how much should I expect to pay?

I would recommend them. The benefit we have seen from them is your south facing windows won't let heat in when shutters are closed. Ease of looking out when needed, just a little touch and they crack open as needed. You will have to adjust set screws once in a while to keep tension on shutters so they don't open involuntarily . No big deal to do that . Shop around and you can find a decent deal.

As for cost depends on what you decide to get. All I know is the wife is happy with them, everybody happy in this home !

• Like 1

Well worth the cash, big selling point. We waited until there was a big home show at civic center and we got a deal. I think it was over 5000, about 3000 sq ft home we did all rooms including laundry. The look is unbeatable

It is an improvement they will actually add value to your house. Get real wood made in USA. Mine were made in Tempe.

Call Dennis. I shopped around a lot and this was best deal and quality.

Blinds of the Times

(480) 529-1816

Its the Sqft of your actual windows that counts . Floor plan size just says you have more or less windows.

There are alot Chinese made shutters out there decent quality but not American made.

My Company works directly with a Wholesale Manufacturing Shutter Plant right here in Phx .

Of Course American Made Shutters and are high quality and Lifetime warranties at great pricing.

I work Prescott and Northern AZ and Phx .

You can text me at 928-899-2558 I'm easy to get a hold unless I'm hunting 😆