D.F.M.

Moultrie Game Spy

Anyone have a problem with looking at pictures from this trailcam? Put my card in the computer and comes up error? Know there are pics on this card?

Do you have a digital camera you can put the card into? Some cards can't be read by all devices, what kind is it?

Agree with elkhunter1...try viewing the card in a regular digital camera (although I can't read my trailcam cards in my Canon...but my buddy can read same card with his Nikon) And also try taking a pic with a digital camera...then see if that pic shows up on the computer.

Did the SD card have pics already on it from a different camera? It's good to format each card before you use it. I've learned that the hard way. I've lost entire sets of pics because the SD card had pics on it from a different camera and it corrupted the files somehow.

Thanks for all the info tried a different card it seem to work. The card i was using works in a different trail camera but not in the moultrie,

Thanks for all the info tried a different card it seem to work. The card i was using works in a different trail camera but not in the moultrie,

Re-format the card with your computer. There is a "base" file cLled the DCIM file. Each camera can have a different file to read the pics, having that not all digital cameras. can read all the different files out there. Allso the card might not be useable if it has been corrupted.
  • Like 1