Sign in to follow this  
208muley

Fed GM LR 210m primers

So apparently I will never be able to find these again. Sucks bad.... What would be a the best replacement primer that can be found?

If someone has some to sell let me know!

Check Sportmans on a regular basis. They have been getting them in from time to time recently.

I'm in north phx. I17and carefree. I swing by all three stores pretty regularly as my job take me all over the valley daily. No luck yet. Can't seem to find a place that will let me back order either. I read somewhere on the net, so of course it's gotta be true lol, that they aren't putting out as many primers cause the margins are less than what they make with loaded ammo.

I think I have a ton of these. Let me check my reloading room when I get done with this hunt

If you ever head through payson let me know. I could sell you a thousand. Or trade you for 215m which is what I really need

Thanks for the offers fellas I appreciate it! I will send you guys some PMs. Cj, if i find 215m i will snach em up and trade for sure. Bruno's is part of my "milk run". Guess I have the worst luck ever cause all I hear is should have been here yesterday! Lol

• Like 1

There are some for sale in the for sale section here right now.

I only found a 1000 last time I saw them, but if you need a couple hundred to tide you over let me know. I can spare couple pack if necessary.

Thanks for the heads up Hoss! I responded to his post. If they are already gone I may take you up on the offer. I appreciate all the help amigos!

Problem solved thanks to kazpilot. 6000 of them should last me a while. Thanks for all the offers guys pretty cool to offer some from your stash.