COOSEFAN

Younghunter's done!

Popps called earlier on his cell phone from the woods up north and I could hear Christian (Younghunter) in the background giving his "hero" speech to the video camera! Appearantly there is a bull down in the woods with Christians tag on it! Whoooo hooooo! I wanted to be the first to congratulate him......he definitely did his homework and without a doubt deserves this bull! Can't wait for the pics! Congrats Christian! JIM>

Way to go! Ryan said you were in bulls about every day. Can't wait for the story and pics.

It's about time!! I talked to him on Monday sounded like he was having a great time. Just need some pics and the story now. I think i got a pic of his bull a few days ago!

post-1013-1190474460.jpg

Younghunter just called me he is on his way home. Its a little bigger than a spike! :P can't wait to see the pics. Jim he wanted to know how I knew already!LOL!

I will let him tell you. Excellent first bull! :D I would have past on it. NOT!!

That spike pic is funny........I stopped by his camp last week and left a pic on his trailer that was a pic of a spike and I wrote "Christians Bull" on it. :lol:

Yeah it's not a spike, and My dad got to be there when they tracked it I think, I just know Christian sounded really excited in the background when I talked with Popps on the phone. Way to go dude! JIM>

We are Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are in violation of man law NO PICS!!! Hurry up son!!! :blink: :P

What is it really a spike!!!!!!!!!