Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Bino harness help

Any opinions on the best bino chest harness? I have the basic cheat straps now but I want to upgrade to the full pouch with accessories options.

Looking at Alaska guide creations.

AGC is a nice pouch. There was just a thread on this a few weeks ago. I highly recommend people take a look at the Marsupial harness. American Made, and super comfortable.

• Like 1

AGC is a nice pouch. There was just a thread on this a few weeks ago. I highly recommend people take a look at the Marsupial harness. American Made, and super comfortable.

I like my agc.

Arizona archery club has the marsupial on hand.

I have the Alaskan Guide Creations that you are talking about and like it. It has a couple little pouches for putting stuff in. And my phone fits in the elastic pockets at the top. The only thing I would change is the way the top latches. It would be nice if it was elastic that stretched over a hook. It would be easier and quieter to open and close.

I have the Alaskan Guide Creations that you are talking about and like it. It has a couple little pouches for putting stuff in. And my phone fits in the elastic pockets at the top. The only thing I would change is the way the top latches. It would be nice if it was elastic that stretched over a hook. It would be easier and quieter to open and close.

Not sure what model AGC harness you have but my AGC kiss model had the option for a bungee/hook style or the original buckle closure. Not sure if they do that for all the models they offer?

• Like 1

My AGC Kodiak Cub has the hook/bungee on it. I looked at the Marsupial and they are nice. I don't like to have the binos attached to the straps, I like to have them free if I want to put them on and off a tripod quickly. The AGC seems to cover my binos a little bit more completely which makes me feel better when I'm tromping through the woods. But the Marsupials are nice and cheaper than the AGC.

I have tried more than a couple, and the AGC is my favorite hands down. Super comfortable, and I love all the pockets (although less pockets is available). I like that I can keep some critical gear in there as it never comes off in the hunt. I keep a knife, fire starting kit and Steripen in it for basic survival should I ever get separated from my pack.